Wednesday 12 October 2016

You Are Forgiven-Oct Bible Studies- Week 7- Day 4

Scripture
I delight greatly in the Lord;
    my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
    and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
    and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Observation
The Lord our GOD has provided for us from head to toe. He  knows what we need and gives them to us. 

Application
Cast all your worries to GOD he will relieve you of your problems and bring you to a better place in your life. He knows what you needs and will provide for them. 

Prayer
 I delight in you LORD as knowing you has been one of my best achievements in this life. Your WORD has brought me a lot of understanding and peace in my life.

AMEN. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment