Sunday 12 March 2017

Broken and Redeemed - Week 3- Day 1

Scripture

Genesis 18:12-14New 

So Sarah laughed to herself as she thought, “After I am worn out and my lord is old, will I now have this pleasure?”
13 Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Will I really have a child, now that I am old?’ 14 Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”

Observation
God keep true all promises to Sarah. Even though it had taken longer time then expected according to her she still got her child in the end.

Application
 Be patient as the LORD our god will provide. He will give you what you need and desire based on his timeline.

Prayer
Dear LORD,
help me keep strong and patient as I wait for you to carry out your promises. Keep my faith strong in you as I battle all the demons.

AMEN .



0 comments:

Post a Comment