Sunday 21 May 2017

Book of Ruth- May Bible Studies- Week 4- Day 1

Scripture

Ruth 4:5-6

Then Boaz said, “The day you buy the field from the hand of Naomi, you also acquire Ruth[a] the Moabite, the widow of the dead, in order to perpetuate the name of the dead in his inheritance.” Then the redeemer said, “I cannot redeem it for myself, lest I impair my own inheritance. Take my right of redemption yourself, for I cannot redeem it.”


Observation
Boaz played by the rules and seeked the 1st in line's opinion before claiming the right of redemption for himself.

Application
Do what you should do so that you will get what you need and be blessed by GOD. There is a proper order to everything.

Prayer
Dear GOD,
help me understand your ways and follow your instructions so I too may have the inheritance that you have prepared for me.

AMEN.



0 comments:

Post a Comment