Thursday 15 June 2017

Sold Out- June Bible Studies- Week 1- Day 4

Scripture
34 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times.”
35 But Peter declared, “Even if I have to die with you, I will never disown you.” And all the other disciples said the same.

Matthew 26:74-75New International Version (NIV)

74 Then he began to call down curses, and he swore to them, “I don’t know the man!”
Immediately a rooster crowed. 75 Then Peter remembered the word Jesus had spoken: “Before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times.” And he went outside and wept bitterly.

Observation
God knows what we will be doing and can predict our actions. He gives us warnings before we commit the errors.

Application
Head God's warnings when he gives them. It is for your benefit that he gives his warnings. Correct the mistakes that you make so that you will be able to improve and lead better lives.

Prayer
Dear LORD,
Make me open to your teaching. Help me understand your ways.

AMEN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment