Wednesday 13 September 2017

Timothy Bible Studies- Week 3- Day 4

Scripture
So I counsel younger widows to marry, to have children, to manage their homes and to give the enemy no opportunity for slander. 15 Some have in fact already turned away to follow Satan.
16 If any woman who is a believer has widows in her care, she should continue to help them and not let the church be burdened with them, so that the church can help those widows who are really in need.
observation
God teaches us how to act so that we can protect ourselves against evil. He wants us to be generous to those in need. 
Application
God knows what is best for us and we should trust in him. He will not abandon us nor leave us without help. 

Prayer
Dear LORD,
I know that you have my best interest in heart. Guide me in your ways and let me keep your WORD.
 Amen. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment