Tuesday 6 March 2018

Fear and Anxiety- March Bible Studies-Week 2 Day 3

Scripture

Isaiah 54:17 New International Version (NIV)

17     no weapon forged against you will prevail,
    and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
    and this is their vindication from me,”
declares the Lord



Observation
Nothing can cause us harm. God will protect us from all evil that comes our way
He has promised that he will right all the wrongs done to us.

Application
 Trust in the LORD that he will protect us from danger and Evil. Use the armor that he has prepared for us when we neeed to go into battle with the Devil.

PRayer
Dear LORD,
I'm grateful that you have always been there for me and that you protect me during my journey here on earth. 
AMEN




0 comments:

Post a Comment